Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 8, 2010


The weird thing about taking a red-eye is that you have the whole entire day beforehand to think about your flight that not (or to not think about it). I walked up and down Missisippi, had tacos and pastries with Gillian, walked up and down Alberta, had a crazy Market Spice tea while it snowed outside. Gillian and I went to the Rhododendron garden across the street from Reed (which was a weird physical space reminder - I remembered it from over ten years ago, what if I'd gone to Reed?), saw a bunch of crazy ducks: mallards, wigeons, wood ducks, buffleheads and some dumb Canada geese. It was windy, there was snow in the air and cherry blossoms in the air too. Then we had pizza. Then I left. Then time collapsed on the airplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment