Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 21, 2010


Kick-boxing is so much fun - and the weirdest thing happened: on the train there I was noticing some funny scratchitti referencing a "Khalil" (not my Khalil but still it caught my eye). While I was determining if I could take a picture of it for him a slurpee cup kept rolling and bumping my feet. I was way at the end of the train, since I now know where the exit is for Smith/9th Street. An hour later, rushing up the stairs to catch an F train just barely squeezing into the front car before the doors closed. I plopped down near other boxes and stared off into space. A couple was sitting across from me - one of them looked down in irritation at something at his feet - a slurpee cup! I was TOTALLY on the same subway car and now I know how long the F train takes to run and turn around. I checked the scratchitti after the couple got off and it was totally the same train. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment