Sunday, September 20, 2009

September 19th, 2009


In congratulations to Sara and Mike and their wedding today, I post the following gem, sent four years ago next month, at the very beginning of their courtship:

10/17/05

hey claire,
anyway, things are well over here, boring mostly. my only excitement is this obsession for sara, which gets worse by the day. good news is that apparently she also has a bit of a long-distance crush on me as well, as weird as this whole thing is. i HAVE to see if I like this girl nearly as much as i THINK i do having never really SPOKEN to her before. Its just one of those things... life is too short, you know? Not to get all sappy or anything, but she could turn out be like... the coolest thing that ever happened to me! haha. (nah, i'm not THAT crazy. well, maybe partly, but aren't we all?) anyway, for now we're just sending emails to each other incessantly, and last night we exchanged phone numbers for the first time, though I'm not really inclined to call her just yet (mainly for fear that I'll sound like an idiot. Phew.. did you know there were guys as pathetic as me out there?)

-mike

Aw, I live in hope that there are guys as "pathetic" as Mike out there. Happy wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment