Saturday, September 26, 2009

September 25th, 2009


I was greeted this morning with an email about my lazy life-style, chastising me for not posting at all on Friday. So, a word of explanation: I had about the longest week in the entire world, I'm working on a pretty little cold, my shoulder is not treating me well, and I have woken up before 9:00am for the last 12-13 days in a row. So last night, when leaving work with my equally tuckered co-workers someone suggested the gloriously ridiculous Asian Pub for a quick drink (one, mind) we all were happy to go along. Four drinks later, when I got home, I watched Heroes online, under a blanket, with a sleeping and snoring cat. This is a recipe for blog-disaster. I went to sleep guilty, I woke up guilty (but well rested).

No comments:

Post a Comment